The Bao Lyon Group, LLCIs it recoverable?
How recoverable is your money?
- At 30 Days is estimated to be 94% recoverable = ¢ .94 of every US Dollar
- At 60 Days is estimated to be 85% recoverable = ¢ .85 of every US Dollar
- At 90 Days is estimated to be 74% recoverable = ¢ .74 of every US Dollar
- At 180 Days is estimated to be 58% recoverable = ¢ .58 of every US Dollar
- At 270 Days is estimated to be 43% recoverable = ¢ .43 of every US Dollar
- At 360 Days is estimated to be 27% recoverable = ¢ .27 of every US Dollar
- At 720 Days is estimated to be 14% recoverable = ¢ .14 of every US Dollar
The "statute of limitations" factor
Statutes of limitations*, which date back to early Roman Law, are a fundamental part of European and U.S. law. These statutes, which apply to both civil and criminal actions, are designed to prevent fraudulent and stale claims from arising after all evidence has been lost or after the facts have become obscure through the passage of time or the defective memory, death, or disappearance of witnesses.
Responsiveness & Professionalism
Letters RogatoryAlso known as letters of request, are a formal request from a court to a foreign court for some type of judicial assistance. The most common remedies sought by letters rotatory are services of process and taking of evidence.
In some cases these letters cannot be transmitted from court to court and requires the assistance of consular offices or diplomatic channels. Let us know if we can be of service!
Service by AgentProcess Servers are people who deliver court documents, domestically or internationally. It could be an individual, institutions or any authorized personnel by the country in which the service is to be performed. Usually those individuals deliver summons and complaints necessary to start a trial. They are commonly used on civil, commercial cases. Contact our offices for details!
Deposition ServicesDeposition services are taking orally, with an attorney asking questions before a trial. Usually those events are video recorded to assure accuracy of the testimony. Depositions are taken under oath and the court reporter and the defendant often sign affidavits attesting to the accuracy of the subsequent printed transcript.
Internationally, depositions are a discovery tool for civil cases and it require experienced personnel as well as legal counsel to be performed.