The Bao Lyon Group, LLCInternational accounts receivable portfolios
To mention some of them:
- International Air Transportation Association (they can set the rate and frequencies between ports, also are utilized for investigation of shipping and transportation issues).
- Hague Commercial Convention (is the appropriate forum for obtaining testimony, answers to interrogatories, and production of documents and other evidence in signatory countries).
- Organization of American States (who regulates the commerce relationship between the countries from the 'Americas').
- US Federal Court System (allows to obtain foreign judgments).
"Selling internationally is a great way to expand into new markets, boost your customer base and grow your business, but there are challenges you may face. How well do you know the customer? Will you be paid for your goods or services?"
"To remove these and other obstacles rely on experts with international business experience. Export services are designed to support you at every stage of the process. They can address your cash flow needs by helping to fund transactions, make trade safer by reducing payment and currency risks, and improve your business efficiency by ensuring that payments are managed securely and costs efficiently"
- Commerce Bank
- Clarification procedures to ensure business relationships are maintained. Acting as a neutral mediator to resolve misunderstandings. Contacting your defaulting clients (even those who are abroad) with the required sensitivity to work on mutually agreeable solutions.
- Improving internal processes through statistical evaluations and revision/updates of your current contracts.
- Optimizing commercial default actions to improve public perception. Achieving your objective and maintaining your business relationships through empathetic and sound international commercial practices.
- Reducing the number of days of outstanding balances. As a result of the services performed, the payment behavior of your clients will gradually improve; the number of days of outstanding balances reduces and your cash flow increases.
"Soft Audit Approach"
(*) Contractual services
(*) Contractual services
- Reviewing of treaties.
- Hague Service Convention rulings about judicial and extrajudicial documentation on civil and commercial matters.
- Foreign assistance from the US Consular office elsewhere in the absence of direct international rules from the institutions mentioned above.
- US Government influence on trades and policies.
- International legislation on regulations about boycotting a country on a non-complaint issue.
- Service Process for debtor company forwarded to Agents and export agents.
- International Agencies specialized in Service Process abroad. (The larger the balance owed internationally, the more institutions can and will be involved in our efforts to recover your investment.)
- Some other related services our organization can provide utilizing our strategic partner alliances are: